What is CocoaHeads?
CocoaHeads is a group devoted to discussion of Cocoa and CocoaTouch Frameworks for programming on MacOS X, iOS and recently watchOS and tvOS. During monthly meetings, members present on their projects and offer tutorials on various programming topics. More about CocoaHeads.
What is CocoaHeads SKG?
CocoaHeads SKG is Thessaloniki’s CocoaHeads group. We meet every last Tuesday of the month, around 19:00 at an announced location downtown Thessaloniki. Of course, the meetup is open and free for anyone to participate.
Usually the meetup has the following format:
- Members start gathering, catch-up and meet new people.
- Presentation #1 takes place (45 minutes, 15 minutes QA).
- Presentation #2 takes place (45 minutes, 15 minutes QA).
- Beers 🍻 and networking.
The meetup is affiliated with Thessaloniki’s Tech Community (SKGTech) and coordinated by:
Can I contribute?
Hell yeah you can contribute. Here are some ways in order of importance:
- Make a presentation. Everyone is welcome to present his project/library/framework or other related topic he finds interesting.
- Spread the love. Share upcoming events on social media. Bring people you know with you. We love meeting new fellas!
- Take photos. Most of us are camera shy but that’s always bound to change. It’d be nice to have an archive of all the great times he had together!
- Update the website. Found something’s missing? Your OCD urges you to fix a margin? Check our organization on GitHub